Monday, August 20, 2007

- Kinkos sucks. This is not a new revelation. I've known this for awhile. I'll admit that I'm not the most organized person in the world; however, everytime I've gone into a Kinkos there aren't enough employees and the ones who are there are disgruntled. I understand. When you get a nube trying to print something off and you ask them what format they have it in and the nube doesn't know, well there's only so much you can do. However, whenever I've had to mail something FedEx they just grunt and point to the FedEx stuff, and there's a lot of mailing forms and envelopes and insurance forms and such; so then I end up filling out the wrong form, and taking it up front, and the Kinkos people roll their eyes and hand me the right form while I'm trying to tell them what I need done, and they don't listen because they're tired of me already, and then the envelope isn't right because they didn't listen to what I was saying how, how the receiver has to be able to send the package back to me and meanwhile customers build up behind me and, hell, we both end up frustrated by the end. Kinkos, I suck as a customer but I wouldn't suck so bad if you would listen to what I was trying to do help me out, not just point me to a stack of FedEx forms. I'd like to say I'd be a better customer but (and I will say this in a very old person, snooty sort of way) I'd don't believe I'll be a customer again. That's what I learned today.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Try a company called Mimeo.com, they are a web based printing company and have been great to work with. I found them when I was searching for other options after a bad Kinko's experience. Click on this link and you can get a free trial of the service they offer. http://www.mimeo.com/free-trial.html Should tell you what they think of their company when they are giving away the first print job. You should check them out!