Tuesday, August 7, 2007

- Writing down what I learned each day is not as easy as I thought.
-Thomas Edison was an asshole back in the day.
- The housing market is terrible for middle class Americans right now because of sub-prime loans. The interest rates of most sub prime loans are subject to change after two years. The peak of the housing boom was two years ago. Many of the big lending companies are in trouble and so adjusting the rates now meaning homeowners are having to pick up the slack.
- I think I have free will but I don't. My sense of reality and decision making are tricks my brain plays on me to make me believe I have control over my situation. This was proven in the finger twitching experiments in German. I heard this on Radio Lab.

Things I learned in California:
-California traffic sucks.
-It's colder along the coast than I imagined.
-I could possibly live in California.
-I love my girlfriend.

No comments: